Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I voted!

Today was a very special day for me since it was the first time I ever voted on a US election! I was so happy! Because of freedom we can go to the poll and decide who we want to be in power or what issue we care about! Let us remember this is not free many before us fought for that and many more are still fighting for it to all of them I say thank you for your devotion! So go ahead and vote! Not voting is actually choosing someone you would not want to win! Always vote! It matters!

I could not help but notice though that I was not asked for my ID when I got to the poll and I have learned that there is a big controversy about that depending on which side you are in! Please tell me what you think! Should you present your ID to vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment