Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My last post!

Today is my last post for the day! December 31 is the last day of 2009! Time flies and I hope you guys can keep up with the days! I plan to have more posts through the year 2010 and therefore having more readers. Please subscribe so that you can keep up with my post.

I hope you have a wonderful end of the year/new year celebration! Be smart! Don't drink and drive! Please let us know what you did to kick off the new year we will be glad to post it.

If you have any suggestions on any subject you would like to see posted please let me know or if you just see that what I write does not make sense or it is not the truth, whatever the situation is please let your voice be heard as long as you are being respectful and not using any profanity the likelyhood of your comment making it to the blog is 1000/100 so hit me up!

A very special shout out to the people of Haiti who are celebrating their independence day on January first click here to read about it  

Be blessed and looking forward to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment