Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A special tribute to our men and women in uniforms

On this memorial day, I would like to extend my gratitude to the men and women of law enforcement to all the veterans and POW and to each and every one who works endlessly and tirelessly to keep us safe.

Freedom is something that every thirsts for and this is why I ma so grateful, proud, happy ... blessed to be living in such a country where for sure I know that my words are not going to cause my death or my imprisonment! I am not saying the USA is perfect ( it is not all) but it way better than much countries!

Our armed men and women put their life in the line for the safety of us all regardless of religion, political affiliation or country of origin! We are all American and America stand fro freedom, liberty and justice!

Our military put their lives in danger every single day! I was watching some videos the other day and I concluded this is not a game! This is real! Please pray for them, honor them! You might not agree with a war but remember their are just executing order and deserve 100% percent respect. Their are dads, moms, sisters, nephews and nieces, cousins, brothers and sisters, neighbors, classmates, some are not even old enough to drink legally!

Dear God,

Please protect our military men and women
and bless the parents of those who have fallen
help them to know that their loved ones
did what they think was best for our country!
Help our military to acknowledge you as
their one and only saviors!
In the name of Jesus
I pray Amen!

May God bless America and happy memorial day and don't forget to thank our men in uniforms!

God bless



No comments:

Post a Comment